10.09.2010

AWESOMELY Funny Websites (Feel Free to Suggest Additional)

When I'm feeling down, there is nothing better than an awesomely funny website to cheer me up : ) Unless of course I am getting laid ... then there IS something better. But anyway, here for you is a brief collection of a few of my favorite funny spots on the net.

You may find them rude, crude and all together inappropriate. I hope you do, for that is the reason that they so entertain me. If you don't like them, don't complain to me. I didn't make them, I just shared them.

Check them out for yourself or suggest to me additional. I can always use an extra laugh.

1. Failblog.org


2. Peopleofwalmart.com


3.Uglydress.com


4. Textsfromlastnight.com

(519): he sent me a picture of his dick with a heart border around it

5. Fmylife.com

Today, my husband dropped me off at work. Ten minutes later I got a text saying "I just dropped the b*tch off I'll be there in a few baby, miss you". I asked him about it he said "I don't know what you're talking about Megan". My name isn't Megan. Not even close. FML

6. Someecards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment