10.04.2010

An AWESOME Dedication

I want to dedicate this post and these few days that I did not take any "awesome" actions (Sunday and today) to one of the most awesome people I have ever had the gift of knowing: Kelly Castaldi.

One year ago (technically tomorrow) we lost one of the funniest, sweetest and craziest girls I have ever had the gift of knowing. May she always rest in peace and look after each of us here on earth. I know she has given me more gifts than I can believe.

I hope you are doing your crazy dance up in heaven Kellz. I'm still down here shaving my big toe, laughing at Johnny Rockets (look, no hands!), and getting some tail tonight : )  I'm gonna smoke a cigarette to you cuz I know you loved the smell. Hope you can smell it in heaven.

Missing you always. 10.5.09 <3





No comments:

Post a Comment